Case Management Services
End-to-end supply chain management and orchestration for autologous and allogeneic cell, gene and gene modified therapies.
Designed specifically to address the unique challenges associated with the safe and timely delivery of advanced therapies to patients, Catalent Case Management Services provide professional supply chain oversight from program start to finish, for each dose and every patient. Services are available for cell and gene therapies with immediate or scheduled delivery to one or more long-term storage or administration sites.
Why Catalent Case Management Services?
Our white glove service provides you with peace of mind:
- Dedicated Case Manager with complex supply chain expertise
- Scheduling of collection and manufacturing slots
- Shipment arrangement and continuous status monitoring
- Assurance of chain of custody (COC) / chain of identity (COI) and proper documentation
- 24/7 support including proactive updates, issue resolution and itinerary deviation management
End-to-End Professional Coordination of Services
Expert supply chain coordination by a dedicated Catalent Case Manager ensures product COI/COC throughout the entire supply chain. Available for autologous and allogeneic cell, gene and gene-modified therapies.
Rigorous Program Onboarding Sets Your Program Up for Success
- Establish operational readiness via study-specific process development
- Confirmation of product-specific requirements (temperature, shipper configurations)
- Shipping lane identification, validation, and testing
- Orchestration platform integration (optional)
Experience the Benefits of Working with a Catalent Case Manager, Including:
- Professional management of complex supply chains
- Established partnerships with multiple premium courier vendors
- Reduce / eliminate strain on your internal resources
- Enables greater program scalability (more patients, indications, complexity)
- Flexibility to manufacture your therapy with Catalent or your CDMO of choice
- Select from full-service or custom-fit solution (a la carte services available)
Contact us today to discuss your next cell or gene therapy project